Shenzhen Nanxiang conductive material is a comprehensive manufacturer specializing in the production of conductive paint. From the production of raw materials conductive metal powder to the development and deployment of conductive paint, Nanxiang conductive paint has been sold all over the country. In order to serve our customers well and expand our business, with the professionalism of conductive paint for many years, in 2013, we established a conductive paint spray processing factory to undertake the external processing of conductive paint, which has become a major advantage of our company. The company has built a professional line for spraying conductive paint. Can process any complex, strict requirements of the conductive paint spraying products, quality assurance first-class. Free proofing quotation is welcome.
The processing steps of conductive paint spraying are as follows:
I. preparation before spraying of conductive paint:
Diameter of ﹣ 1 ﹣ spray wood Bin: 0.5mm? 0.8mm
Paint dilution ratio: silver copper conductive paint: diluent = 1:0.5 (weight ratio)
II. Construction method of conductive paint spraying:
(1) dilution: when the conductive paint is placed for a long time, the metal filler will precipitate. When diluting, it must be fully stirred until there is no precipitate;
(2) workpiece cleaning: if there is serious film remover or other residual substances, please clean with shell wiping water;
Spray gun cleaning: it must be cleaned with dilution water before use;
(4) spray gun debugging: spray the wood bin in a fog shape not too loose (more concentrated), spray the wood bin with a slightly smaller air pressure and a slightly larger oil volume. The distance between the wood spraying bin and the workpiece is ＜ 10cm (± 2) The conductive paint is wet on the workpiece.
(5) study the difficulty nodes of workpiece: first try to spray the first product of conductive paint, and see the distribution of nodes exceeding the standard according to the test points required by customers. There are two solutions:
Adjust the process of spraying conductive paint in time, and "spray" and "uniform coating".
2) the tester uses the brush to brush the over punctuation
Cross coating method: it can spray out more uniform coating to ensure the film thickness of 10-14 μ M. When spraying conductive paint on half bucket (2kg) of the bucket, ten workpieces must be returned to the wooden bin (i.e. air pressure is used to re mix the conductive paint to prevent precipitation). In general, it is not recommended for customers to use bucket spraying, because the metal powder of the conductive paint is easy to precipitate after being diluted, the conductive paint can be sprayed with the spray gun with a can to alleviate the precipitation speed of the metal powder of the conductive paint, so as to increase the conductivity of the conductive paint film.
Spray (7) conductive paint at a reasonable speed and quality. The required pass through rate is above 99%.
III. spraying instructions of conductive paint:
1. The test must be carried out with a low resistance meter, and 100% of the test must be carried out.
2. During the pull test, the staff must wear gloves and not touch the paint film surface directly.