The main uses of conductive coatings are as follows:
1. It can be used to protect the space near the antenna, radio station, television station, transmission network or line of the mobile communication system;
2. In stores, laboratories, national defense and research facilities, wireless network data can be prevented from being intercepted (data stealing), and conference rooms or offices can be protected;
3. Protect radar radiation in military facilities or airports;
4. It can prevent incorrect measurement of patients in medical treatment;
5. Protect confidential areas and R & D departments in industry;
6. Block unauthorized non mobile phone calls in prison;
7. It can also be used in data center, technology area, school, children's room, hotel room, hospital area, recording studio, library, church, etc.